- Programming workshops
- R and SAS primer, August 2021. Organized and led a workshop introducing College of Public Health students (MS, MPH, and PhD) to R and SAS statistical softwares.
- Data visualization using ggplot2, June 2021. Led a workshop for 10 undergraduate participants in the Population Biology of Infectious Disease REU program.
- Undergraduate mentoring
- Population Biology of Infectious Disease REU Site 2021: co-mentored one undergraduate student, leading to an in-progress manuscript (available upon request).
- Lab assistant, MATH 340: Introduction to Scientific Computing, Spring 2019 - Spring 2020; Western Carolina University. Provided hands-on coding assistance for students, live-coding demonstrations, and occasionally lectured.
- Course tutor, Spring 2017 - Spring 2019; Western Carolina University. Led individual and group tutoring for introductory biology, organic chemistry, genetics, evolutionary biology, microscopy, and immunology.
- Curriculum committee student representative, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, UGA. Fall 2021 to present.
- President, Graduate Scholars of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, UGA. Fall 2021 to present.